Wanchai continues to amaze his bodybuilder fans
Thailand’s Wanchai Kanchanapimai continues to amaze! He has competed frequently over the years in Thailand in local and national bodybuilding and fitness categories. In recent years, Wanchai has focused on fitness competitions and has achieved remarkable results.
Wanchai’s accomplishments are too extensive to present here, but the highlights are also an impressive list:
- 2007 Mr Asia Fitness Champion (Shanghai)
- 2008 Mr Asia Fitness Champion (Hong Kong)
- 2009 Mr Asia Fitness Champion (Bangkok)
- 2010 Mr Asia Fitness Champion (Singapore)
- 2010 Men’s Fitness Physique 1st place (Singapore)
- 2011 Asian Men Fitness Physique Open 1st place (Bangkok)
- 2011 World Men Fitness Physique Open 1st place (Bangkok)
- 2012 Men’s Fitness Physique 165cm 1st place (Bangkok)
Wanchai held Mr Asia Fitness and won the competition when it was first introduced in 2007 and continued to win the title every year up to 2012. At the 2010 Singapore competitions, he additionally won the first ever WPBF (World Bodybuilding & Physique Sports Federation) Men’s Fitness Physique competition.
Dynamic on stage and very personable to meet, Wanchai has a very promising future ahead in the fitness world. Even when not competing, he maintains an outstanding physique and muscular definition.
Muscle Zone Productions is very pleased to have filmed Wanchai and his outstanding physique and warm personality.
Photo provided courtesy of the www.thaibody.com website.